[LinuxBIOS] I'd like to translate this article

bxshi at msik.com.cn bxshi at msik.com.cn
Fri Dec 8 08:28:27 CET 2006

I find Uwe add a link to this fine article
	* http://www.linuxbios.org/Press
	* December 07, 2006: LinuxBIOS ready to go mainstream
I'd like to translate it into chinese and pulish it on a chinese magazine.I do think that will make more chinese people know LinuxBIOS. But I don't know if there is copyright or if the author will agree?

bxshi

*****CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION*****

This email is intended only for the use of the person or entity to whom it is addressed and contains information that may be subject to and/or may be restricted from disclosure by contract or applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, be advised that any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender that you have received this in error by replying to this message. Then, please delete it from your system. Thank you.