[LinuxBIOS] SIS648

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sat Dec 9 18:28:20 CET 2006

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 09, 2006 at 01:55:16PM +0100, piotrek wrote:
> Is the motherboard SIS648 supported by LinuxBIOS?

What mainboard vendor and name is this exactly? SIS648 is the name of
the chipset, I think. Also, if you can tell us the northbridge,
southbridge and Super I/O names we can say more.

If possible please send the output of 'lspci' and 'lspci -n' from a
running Linux (or Knoppix Live-CD) on this mainboard.

Look at http://linuxbios.org/Supported_Motherboards for a list of
supported mainboards. Everything else is not yet supported and may need
some work (more or less, that depends).

Cheers, Uwe.