[LinuxBIOS] serial output

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sun Dec 10 18:30:57 CET 2006

On Sun, Dec 10, 2006 at 09:54:04AM -0500, Jon Dufresne wrote:
> I'm a little confused then. Are patches supposed to be submitted via
> trac or the mailing list?

Do as you see fit, we don't want to force any method on people. We
_recommend_ to use Trac, but currently it has two bugs which really make
it hard to work with Trac properly:

 * You cannot attach patches ;-)
   http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/4311

 * The notification emails sent by Trac to the mailing list don't
   contain the patches.
   http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/2259

When those are fixed, working with Trac (either via web or via email
interface) should be convenient enough for all/most people.

Uwe.