[LinuxBIOS] DK8-HTX Early Hang with HTX Card Intsalled

mcqmcqmcq at fastmail.fm mcqmcqmcq at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 12 22:11:43 CET 2006

> Try cat /proc/interrupts or /var/log/messages to see if it get
> interrupt.

Seems to have one:
sh-3.1# cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0       CPU1
  0:       4906          0   IO-APIC-edge      timer
  1:          2          0   IO-APIC-edge      i8042
  2:          0          0    XT-PIC-XT        cascade
  4:         90          0   IO-APIC-edge      serial
  8:          0          0   IO-APIC-edge      rtc
 12:          4          0   IO-APIC-edge      i8042
 19:         71          0   IO-APIC-fasteoi   ohci_hcd:usb1,
 ohci_hcd:usb2
 27:          6          0   IO-APIC-fasteoi   eth0
1279:         62          0    PCI-HT-edge      ib_ipath
NMI:         72         31
LOC:       4826       4819
ERR:          0

I have to cart it to the rack to actually try the IB, and since I'm
having to hot-swap from the Iwill bios every time I flash (any clue why
flashrom -w when booting under LB fails immediately with "ERASE FAILED"
and trashes the image in flash?) I was hoping we could get the MTRR
thing licked too before I actually do a 'does it really work and how
fast' test.  The MTRR complaints are not normal and don't happen under
the Iwill bios.

Full bootlog including /proc/interrupts, iomem, mtrr, ioports attached.

-mcq

  mcqmcqmcq at fastmail.fm

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - I mean, what is it about a decent email service?