[LinuxBIOS] More MCP55 hacking

Ed Swierk eswierk at arastra.com
Wed Dec 13 01:37:13 CET 2006

On 12/12/06, Lu, Yinghai <yinghai.lu at amd.com> wrote:
> If still has problem
> 1.
> #make the SB HT chain on bus 0, default is not (0)
> #default SB_HT_CHAIN_ON_BUS0=1
> 2.
> Power off your target for a while. You may drive it nuts.

The patch didn't help, but commenting out SB_HT_CHAIN_ON_BUS0 did. Now
the SB is on bus 1 and the devices are getting initialized only once.

Any idea what those "Unable to handle 64-bit address space for bridge
0000:01:03.0" errors are about? The stuff about IO/MEM/PREFETCH
windows being disabled doesn't look good either.

I suppose the first order of business is to get interrupts going, though.

--Ed