[LinuxBIOS] Digital-Logic, Intel 855GME, 945GM, AMD LX800

Jon Dufresne jon.dufresne at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 21:01:39 CET 2006

Sorry for the double response Marc-Andre, but I forgot to a do a reply all! Doh!

> Intel 855GME. Development seems to be dropped due to the lack of support
> by Intel. What is the state? And what needs to be done?

I am the one working on 855GME. This is my first attempt at LinuxBIOS
but I believe I am making good progress. I based my project off the
855pm already in svn. As of right now most of my work is very specific
to my board. After I had the system working stable I was going to go
back and fix the ram initialization to work with other setups.

I can currently boot my machine and get to a bash prompt but I have
several issue with my southbridge peripherals that I am working out.

If you want I can share what I have so far, but realize that it will
only work with your system if it is configured as mine is or you
change the code.

Jon