[LinuxBIOS] Handling different chipset versions: the right way?

Corey Osgood corey_osgood at verizon.net
Mon Dec 18 04:25:23 CET 2006

ron minnich wrote:
> I'd just make a new one. Yes, it is code duplication but it is simpler
> for people to follow. I expect that 686a is dead anyway.
>
> ron

Alright, thanks. I suspect the same, but the docs say that they could be
used in combination with P3 northbridges. From what I've seen though,
linuxbios seems mainly aimed at the latest and greatest, and not the
last gen, or for that matter a couple gens before it. But, as a poor
college student, I can't afford such things :-(