[LinuxBIOS] #70: fix util/getpir so that the output will compile

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 19:34:50 CET 2006

I'm not totally sure about this one. What we have done for a number of
reasons is let each board define this function. I think it's for the
usual reason -- some wacko board that breaks all the rules -- Jon, are
you sure this works in ALL cases -- that every single board can use
this standard function definition?

thanks

ron