[LinuxBIOS] #70: fix util/getpir so that the output will compile

Jon Dufresne jon.dufresne at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 14:41:41 CET 2006

When you run getpir a message is printed that says "Checksum is ok!" I
don't get this message. Just in case I wasn't seeing it for some
reason I modified getpir to print "Checksum is bad!" in the opposite
case. I see this message when I run it. Also everytime I run LinuxBIOS
it tells me the pirq checksum is bad and tells me what the right one
is. If I change it at LB's requrest I no longer get the error durring
boot.

Jon