[LinuxBIOS] Slow SATA on Tyan s2891 with LinuxBIOS

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Thu Feb 2 19:25:48 CET 2006

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 11:08:17AM -0700, Greg Johnson wrote:
> with LB.  Any ideas about how to improve the SATA performance under LB?

I'm afraid I don't have answers for you, but I do have a couple of questions
:) Do you boot off SATA? If so, I assume you use Etherboot? Which version?
Which version of LB are you running?

I've yet to get LB stable on our Tyan s2891, running with the latest versions
of LB/Etherboot...

Thanks,
Ward.

--