[LinuxBIOS] some more tyan/s2881 questions

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Thu Jul 6 03:28:25 CEST 2006

Hi YH,

Have you made any progress on this? Not being able to control the fans is the
last thing that is stopping us from deploying LinuxBIOS. I'm worried that the
fans will wear out because they come on at full speed after boot, and I can't
control them under LinuxBIOS (except if I boot the proprietary BIOS once, and
then don't unplug the power to the machine before booting in LinuxBIOS).

Any help would be _greatly_ appreciated...

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <ward at fsf.org>