[LinuxBIOS] EPIA 5000 motherboard

Ben Hewson ben at hewson-venieri.com
Sat Jul 22 14:49:20 CEST 2006

I have recently downloaded from the repository, the latest LinuxBios
code. I have compiled this for the via/epia target to use filo as the
payload.
I have flashed the bios and everything verifies. However when I try to
boot the system it appears to be dead.
I am monitoring the serial output, but can't see any output. I have also
checked the serial output with a scope with no luck either.
Are there any know problems with the epia 5000 motherboard ?
Is there a known working version in the repository ?

I guess my next step will be to get hold of a POST card, but this will
probably take a few days at best.

Many thanks for any help.

Ben