[LinuxBIOS] linuxbios Digest, Vol 16, Issue 2

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Fri Jun 2 21:36:48 CEST 2006

> Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:32:46 -0500
> From: "Richard Smith" <smithbone at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [LinuxBIOS] OLPC (One Laptop Per Child) Developer's
> 	program.
> To: LinuxBIOS <linuxbios at linuxbios.org>
> Cc: jg at laptop.org
>
> On 5/30/06, Jim Gettys <jg at laptop.org> wrote:
>
> > As you know, we've said we were going to have a developer's program. You
> > can find more information, including how to apply for boards at:
>
> Ron: how many of these are sort of ear marked for LB developers?  I
> would like to apply for one of these but if LB allready has enough
> then I don't want to hog one.

This is my headache to deal with.  I don't want to discourage people to
apply, and we're ending up with more hardware than expected, and I
haven't revisited my spreadsheet to reflect that.

What I have down now for LinuxBIOS development is certainly
significantly more than the number currently in people's hands.
                                Regards,
                                       - Jim

--
Jim Gettys