[LinuxBIOS] EPIA-MII 12000, almost there. ( newbie )

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 16:41:35 CEST 2006

 > Still I can't get a LinuxBIOS without the additional video-bios
cat'ed at the beginning
> of my LB to boot at all. That is I can't manufacture a BIOS that won't initialize the
> VGA. How to do a LinuxBIOS without the VGA-portion in it???

Sounds like your rom size or location info is is wrong.  I don't see
your config.lb posted anywhere in this thread.

post up your config.lb please.

What size is your flash?

You can do a quick check by just pre-pending a 64k file of 0xffs
rather than a video bios.  And see if it boots.

I don't remember if  we ever patched the expansion rom code so that it
verifies signatures before running the code. If not then it will crash
when it runs the video bios but then you can just disable that option
in your config and it should run.

--
Richard A. Smith