[LinuxBIOS] FILO: via_sound.c

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Wed Mar 1 19:42:27 CET 2006

* Leon Woestenberg <leonw at mailcan.com> [060301 19:19]:
> Hello,
>
> who developed the VIA sound support for FILO?
> who has used it to output sound on a VIA board?
>
> The current code seems to mute the device only, although there seems #if
> 0 - #endif code in place to loop through a 16-bit DMA sample?
>
> I would like to continue this work (using AC97 specs and whatever VIA
> doc is available) or at least hack with it a bit...

SONE Takeshi <ts1 at tsn.or.jp> was the original author of this code. But I
mostly took over FILO maintenance and development with Takeshis
agreement.

If you want to add something, drop me a note (with patch preferred ;)

Regards,
Stefan

--
coresystems GmbH · Brahmsstr. 16 · D-79104 Freiburg i. Br.
      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 · Fax: +49 761 7664613