[LinuxBIOS] RES: RES: Rumba target and AMD RDK THINCLIENT

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Fri Mar 10 22:49:17 CET 2006

Bari Ari wrote:

>>I still have all the BLDT kits from NSC. If we can use the VSA binaries
>>the same as VideoBIOS then we are set.
>

> News Update!!
>
> VSA source and Xpressloader source is now available through the AMD
> Geode developer site!

with or without the clickthrough license?

As Ollie mentioned, we need help. It would be a real testament to this
community if you all can give us a hand with this -- some of you already
are. It would be great to deliver linuxbios to OLPC in about one month.
That's when they need it.

Also, I should thank both AMD and the OLPC guys -- they have been very
supportive of this work.

thanks

ron