[LinuxBIOS] OLPC hardware specification information

jardel at lesc.ufc.br jardel at lesc.ufc.br
Mon Mar 13 23:31:02 CET 2006

Dear Sir,

   If you permit me answer,

   VSA (Virtual System Architecture) is an AMD technology that grants the
compatibility of AMD GEODE with i386 systems. VSA is composed of
various VSMs (Virtual Support Modules). XpressGRAPHICS and XpressAUDIO
are VSMs. The following VSMs are described in the document VSA
ADAPTATION GUIDE of AMD:

AUDIO VSM (XpressAUDIO)
LEGACY VSM
PM CORE VSM