[LinuxBIOS] Firmware hub parts

Bari Ari bari at onelabs.com
Tue Mar 21 15:38:20 CET 2006

The 5535 has pin straps that Advantech would have to use.

What model number is your SOM? PCM-58xx seems to be the range of model
numbers for their AMD Geode boards.

Does your board have an IDE interface?

If so, you should be able to have it boot from flash/ide by swapping a
couple resistors on the board.

-Bari