[LinuxBIOS] MB1030 / 3036 VGA comes up :D

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Wed May 3 17:02:40 CEST 2006

> LinuxBIOS:
>
>>PCI: Using IRQ router NatSemi [1078/0100] at 00:12.0
>>PCI: Fixup for MediaGX/Geode Slave Disconnect Boundary (0x41=0x10)
>

> factory:
>
>>PCI: Using IRQ router NatSemi [1078/0100] at 00:12.0

I have found some stuff about this fixup.

It solves a problem with master PCI transfers

without this fixup the transfer is lowered from 70MB/s to 25MB/s.

Ok, that could be solve some problems, but what about the copying and
uncompressig stuff. I think there is the pci bus not affected.

However, we should try to set this bit and seen what happens.

chris