[LinuxBIOS] MB1030 / 3036 VGA resume

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Fri May 12 18:06:21 CEST 2006

Stefan Reinauer schrieb:
> * Christian Sühs <chris at suehsi.de> [060511 15:54]:
>
>>It seems, I have to write my own entry16.inc code for the gx1.
>>The default entry16.inc should enable the cache for example, but there
>>are written false values to the cr0 register.
>

> no. very very unlikely. Just write the correct values in auto.c is
> enough.

Ok, ok ;)

now I have start with own folders for allwell/stb3036 under targets and
mainboard.

Is there  a recommended way to use/call own functions/files under LB.

Because, I have to had change settings for the cpu/amd/model_gx1 and others.
You know, enabling the cache and so on.

But I think i.e enabling memory segments for vga support and so on is a
good think for everybody :D

What about the emu support, is this rewritten to use any RAM?

>>Is it posible to remove the line from the Config.lb for the fpu?
>

> Possibly possible, if the gx1 does all that.. But this will not take
> more than a couple cycles, so the difference in size and time is not
> measurable without quite some effort.

Yup ;)

chris