[LinuxBIOS] Asrock mobo with SiS chipset (Marcelo Coelho)

paul.collomb1@libertysurf.fr paul.collomb1 at libertysurf.fr
Fri May 12 19:39:54 CEST 2006

Hi Marcelo,
your project enthousiasm me. I am not a programmer but difficulties don't
afraid me. If you can obtain support for this project by LB community I will
buy rapidely the same mobo and I will work with you .
Best regards.

Marcelo wrote:

I have an Asrock k7s41 motherboard, with a notebook cpu. I'm willing
to test linuxbios in it. Does anyone has linuxbios working with the
SiS chipset? This motherboard has lan, audio and vga onboard.

-------------- ALICE HAUT DEBIT : TRIPLE PLAY A 29,95 EUR/MOIS --------------
Découvrez vite ALICEBOX : avec le modem WIFI, profitez de l'ADSL, de la TELEPHONIE et en exclusivité de la TELEVISION !
Bénéficiez aussi de la hotline gratuite 24h/24 ! Soumis à conditions. Pour en profiter cliquez ici http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr