[LinuxBIOS] EPIA non-M?

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Thu May 18 00:16:20 CEST 2006

> At this point I'm rather stuck.
>
> Ron (or anyone else, really), do you have a chance to look at this
> and/or advise me on things I can do/try in order to get this working
> again?

I'll chime in here that we have pulled lots of different raminits from
past revs and replaced the one in the current rev but no success.

We have also reviewed the data sheet and as far as static config goes
we are set the same as the factory northbridge.  So its must be some
sort of magic method during the init.

One thing we haven't done is tested a complete tree build from some of
the older revs.  Mostly because the older trees don't seem to build
for Alex.

If anyone has a rev that they really think will work then we can pull
it and figure out why it won't build on Alex's system or perhaps build
it on a system that works and then send it to him for testing.

--
Richard A. Smith