[LinuxBIOS] selection of compression algorithm

Lu, Yinghai yinghai.lu at amd.com
Mon May 22 22:04:42 CEST 2006

Copy_and_run is used by CAR and included in cache_as_ram_auto.c and
compiled with gcc. That should be changed to use lzma easily.

CONFIG_COMPRESSED_ROM_STREAM is used for pay load. --- stream_init will
do the uncompressed. ( stream_init is in ram)

CONFIG_COMPRESS is for linuxbios_ram.rom --- copy_and_run will do the
uncompress. ( copy_and_run is ROM, and used ram as stack and local
variable)

You may create one file only that is corresponding to lib/nrv2b.c...

YH