[LinuxBIOS] Patch for vmlinux amd64 with mkelfImage

yhlu yinghailu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 04:21:29 CET 2006

for x86_64 there will be vmlinux and bzImage.
current vmlinux entry point is startup_32,
bzImage will be in elf64, and together with vmlinux will not have startup_32.

So we must use 64bit boot loader. Do we have 64bit boot loader except kexec?

but question is for AP, you will still need from
16bit(trampoline.S)-->32bit(startup_32 in head.S )-->64bit (startup_64
in head.S).

are you going to move startup_32 to trampoline.S?

YH