[LinuxBIOS] Using trac

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Sun Nov 5 22:04:34 CET 2006

* Richard Smith <smithbone at gmail.com> [061105 21:54]:
> Although it does keep things together its a much larger PITA to work
> with.  And I find it cumbersome to find the stuff I'm looking for unless
> I just happen to remember the Trac ID#.

The search function is not worse than searching the mailing list..

> Finding/implementing some sort of  trac<->mailing list gateway would be
> ideal.

Ok. So what should the gateway look like?

I am pretty unreligious about which system to use, but we should stay
with what we decided to use at least until we find a better solution or
we just fix the solution we have. But this is only possible if there's a
common sense about the requirements.

As always: He who sends a working patch usually wins.

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613