[LinuxBIOS] 440bx stuff

Corey bario2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 21:25:32 CET 2006

If I understand the layout of the repository correctly, this should
work ->
http://www.openbios.org/viewvc/trunk/LinuxBIOSv1/src/mainboard/digitallogic/smartcore-p3.tar.gz?view=tar
. I will have a 440bx-baseed board of my own, some generic gateway model, in a few hours, but it has a sodiered-on pll, anyone know where I can get a socket for this cheap? I'm in Bangor, Maine, if anyone lives around here and knows. Also, thanks for all the info, and I already have a null serial modem cable.

Corey Osgood