[LinuxBIOS] i440bx

Ward Vandewege ward at pong.be
Fri Nov 10 14:01:48 CET 2006

On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 12:48:02AM -0500, Corey wrote:
> BTW (if anyone cares), I have changed my email address (needed one that
> would let me use a real mail program), this is my new one.

For the record - you'll probably have problems receiving e-mail (from non-US
mailservers). Verizon's e-mail servers are pretty much the worst ones out
there; they've decided to blacklist half the internet on multiple
(http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=21095) occasions
(http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20050122-4546.html).

My advice: if you actually want to receive e-mail, stay clear of Verizon and
their overzealous spam filtering. Open a Gmail account if you want a free
POP3 account.

Odds are you will get this message through the list, but probably not the
copy I sent you seperately.

Good luck!
Ward.

--
Pong.be         -(   Linux: Your Brain  -  Windows: Your brain on drugs    )-
Virtual hosting -(                                                         )-