[LinuxBIOS] RAM controller breakage?

Corey Osgood corey_osgood at verizon.net
Sat Nov 11 19:50:52 CET 2006

Uwe Hermann wrote:
> I haven't touched the southbridge code yet, but it seems to be supported
> already.
>
> And please note, I'm merely writing code currently, I haven't yet
> actually _tested_ anything...

Sorry, guess I got a little over-excited. I had the same thought on the
southbridge code, although I didn't see any other models using it, but
at the very least it looks clean.

> Won't work, see Ron's post. I have a local svn repository where I
> checkin all my proprietary BIOS images, so I won't lose them no matter
> how much I mess up.
> And I put one or more backups of them on real physical chips, of course.
>

> Uwe.

Alright, I thought as much, but it was worth a shot. It doesn't really
matter anyways, both of the boards I have here now were rescued from the
dumpster, so they're no real loss if I kill them, and I should have an
asus board on the way monday, along with a bios savior.

Corey