[LinuxBIOS] Intel 815

Corey Osgood corey_osgood at verizon.net
Sun Nov 26 05:38:44 CET 2006

Shaddam Corrino IV wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What's the latest word on support for Intel 815 chipset?
>
> [as usual, please cc]
> --
> Thanks!
> Shaddam IV
As far as I know, nobody's currently working on this. Once I've finished
on the Athlon, my next project is actually my fileserver, the Intel
D815EEA, which is an 815-based board with built-in video (and, a rarity
for Intel, a plcc bios chip). Of course, that could be a few months off,
since I really want to finish the Athlon before I go messing with it,
and my job doesn't allow me a whole heck of a lot of time for
developing. There seems to be some support in v1 for the 82815, but I
haven't taken the time to look at it at all yet.

-Corey