[LinuxBIOS] Your Ideal LPC/SPI programmer?

Drew Lundsten drew.lundsten at ccpu.com
Tue Nov 28 04:37:12 CET 2006

Time to start a separate thread on Your Ideal LPC/SPI
Emulator/Programmer?

Aside from the software, this should be a $20 board on a 2-layer PCB,
suitable for garage assembly. (if you can get to a laser printer.) I
don't know what the software wants to look like though; I would think
that USB is practical for cabling and laptop builds, but USB UARTs
aren't exactly the ideal interface, and mass storage is a little much
for emulation in a cheap USB-capable micro.

I'm pretty sure this group has some diverse needs but equally sure a
common denominator can be found and done for very cheap.

Enjoy,

Drew