[LinuxBIOS] Pending patches.

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Sat Oct 7 10:29:40 CEST 2006

* Ronald G Minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> [061007 04:02]:
> >Can we just put /usr/sbin into the path for compilation in this one?
> >This would solve all our problems I suppose.
>

> yes, if a tool is not in your PATH, fix the PATH, don't modify the
> linuxbios build process :-)

Actually Uwe is trying to fix something I messed up here, because SUSE
pack their development utilities in /usr/sbin ;-)

His patch does the right thing: removing the fixed paths from iasl.
But that will break autobuild. that could easily be fixed not an issue,
but it would also break compilation for a couple of people out there.

So in addition I was suggesting to do PATH=$PATH:/usr/sbin in the build
process so nobody would notice we fixed it ;-)

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613