[LinuxBIOS] ADLO status? Plan 9?

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sat Oct 14 23:24:07 CEST 2006

Hi,

what's the current status of ADLO? Is it still maintained? Where?
I can't find it in the LinuxBIOSv2 tree, but it's still in
theLinuxBIOSv1 repository. Is there any upstream website?
http://www.missl.cs.umd.edu/sebos_phase2.html doesn't seem to be
up-to-date, and I cannot find any code there.

What does actually work with current ADLO? Does it boot

 * Windows XP?
 * Windows 2000?
 * OpenBSD?
 * (Free)DOS?
 * anything else?

Also, can LinuxBIOS currently boot Plan 9 out of the box? All of the
above information should go on the main wiki page...
Any other systems, OSes, whatnot, which are supported by LinuxBIOS, but
not yet listed in the wiki?

Uwe.
--
Uwe Hermann