[LinuxBIOS] Tyan s2892 the OLPC way

Myles Watson myles at pel.cs.byu.edu
Mon Oct 30 19:05:11 CET 2006

Here is the tarball, resolve.S (needed for uclibc), and a patch from the
OLPC buildrom.

I haven't made it totally automated.  I just have a symbolic link to the
payload generated in the deploy directory from my other LinuxBIOS directory.

resolve.S needs to be copied into
buildrom/work/uclibc/uClibc-0.9.28/ldso/ldso/x86_64/resolve.S

Otherwise uclibc will not build.

Myles