[LinuxBIOS] Enabling USB 2.0

Jonathan Sturges jsturges at speakeasy.net
Fri Sep 1 17:50:21 CEST 2006

Probably most boards enable USB.  The irq_tables.c for each mainboard
has the IRQ map in it.  I believe this file can be generated
automatically if you boot using the stock BIOS and run the generator
tool.  I am working mostly on a system without a standard BIOS and am
coddling this file together manually.  Either way, take a look at it to
get an idea of what it does.  There have also been a fair number of
posts related to constructing this file, so search the archives too.

-Jonathan