[LinuxBIOS] Enabling USB 2.0

Lu, Yinghai yinghai.lu at amd.com
Fri Sep 1 18:27:13 CEST 2006

You can not boot from sata on ck804, the reason is that the sata
controller can not work on compatible mode. If you real want to boot
from SATA

1.	you need to porting driver from kernel to FILO_IN_ETHERBOOT to
make use simple scsi interface to access the sata disk.
2.	or easy way is boot one tiny kernel ( with ck804 sata support
and kexec support) from IDE(FILO, Etherboot), USB(FILO_IN_ETHERBOOT),
Network(Etherboot) and use kexec tools to boot the kernel on your SATA
disk.

Current USB IRQ setting in LinuxBIOS should be good enough to make use
device working. Please make sure setting on mptable.c is right. Also you
may need to set apic for kernel to enable io-apic to be used.

YH