[LinuxBIOS] changes in decompress coming.

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri Sep 15 18:35:02 CEST 2006

* Richard Smith <smithbone at gmail.com> [060915 18:03]:
> One line of text _cannot_ accurately describe these options.

YES!  We need Linux Kconfig.

> How is this option used?
> What the valid range of settings for this option?
> What is a sane defaut?
> If no sane default then how do you discover what it need to be?
> What are your tradeoffs?

> What platform is this option valid for? (cpu?,chipset?)
more generically: What dependencies does this option have?
Kconfig does this dependency stuff nicely.

The only thing I dont know how to include in Kconfig is the tree in
Config.lb.

But I think the tree should stay in config.lb, as it is not a config
option but a hardware description. The one that we use to create pirq,
mptable, acpi completely automatically some day. </vision-mode>

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613