[LinuxBIOS] AMD K8 + K8T890 + VT8237 + Asus A8V-E SE

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Sat Apr 14 08:08:29 CEST 2007

Hello all,

Flashrom works. Thanks to Corey SMBus code, I managed to go quite far away
ending with:

Unbuffered Dimms not supported on Opteron

I have Opteron 144 in 939. Edgecase told me to continue with just one DIMM, so I
moved on. Now I'm struggling with Config.lb

Left over static devices Check your config.lb

I really don't know what should I put in. I'm attaching a Config.lb lspci and
capture from Linuxbios output. Most recent capture in done with attached
Config.lb. Second back is with most commented back in.

Any pointers what above message means and how to fix it are really appreciated.

Thanks,

Rudolf