[LinuxBIOS] ALi M1621 support

popkonserve popkonserve at gmx.de
Sat Aug 4 19:51:33 CEST 2007

okay, i've cleaned up all the evil typos (many..duh!), split the column
address type detection and the size detection into separate functions,
rewrote the size detection and made the functions a bit safer (where did
my const go?). gcc still doesn't like my way of calling functions..i'll
go figure out how to fix that.
as soon as i can get my hands on a mainboard with the northbridge chip
i'm going to test it. if you've questions: feel free to ask.
in the meantime i'll write some more raminits for slot1/s370/socket7
chipsets. any particular wishes?
Holger