[LinuxBIOS] I have a push pin flash (Huzzah!) Now to get some more...

Richard Wilson Richard.Wilson at senokian.com
Wed Aug 15 12:49:57 CEST 2007

Having consulted the list and concluded I was unlikely to find a Bios
Saviour, I went at my chip with a push pin and some superglue. Success!
Thanks to all who made suggestions. I have two important questions:

I've found a UK ebay item of 6 SST 39SF020A chips, which appear to be
the ones I want for my EPIA-MII 12000. Am I right, and could I go for a
4Meg chip if I wanted?

Additionally, I have next to no coding ability, so I feel it falls to me
to contribute in some other way. There are 6 currently available in the
auction, and I feel I need at most 3. Are there any active developers
who'd like a free 39F020A? I'd quite happily buy the lot and send the
unneeded ones anywhere in Europe, if it'll do some good to the project.
Heck I could probably stretch to the US if the postage isn't too hideous.

Any takers? The auction ends in 5 days, but its a buy it now, so if I
want them all I should probably get them sooner rather than later...

--

Richard 'Dave' Wilson
Systems Administrator

Senokian Solutions Ltd.