[LinuxBIOS] make dependencies and C includes

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Wed Aug 15 14:30:31 CEST 2007

* Robert Millan <rmh at aybabtu.com> [070815 14:18]:
>   - add the dependency manually in the corresponding Config.lb files?

possible but nasty

>   - migrate use of #include to separate compilation and standard linking?

not possible, unfortunately, because we're not using gcc for the raminit
part but romcc. It has to be one big mess to work :-(

>   - modify util/newconfig/config.g to automatical scan C files and add
>     the dependencies for #includes?

That would be neat.

I wonder whether it might make more sense to put effort in v3 though, as
v2 might just go away quicker that way.

> <GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
> <DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak?
> (as seen on /.)

That's a good one!

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613