[LinuxBIOS] [RFC] Call for Action: LinuxBIOS foundations

Rasmus Wiman rasmus at wiman.org
Thu Aug 30 00:28:23 CEST 2007

Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> skrev:

> On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 12:08:30AM +0200, Rasmus Wiman wrote:
> > But I still think stuff that's still being sold is a better bet.
>
> No bets. :)

:)

> I think everything will be supported, eventually. Meanwhile, all
> progress is good. Simple as that.

Certainly. And when I can afford it, I will buy a new MB with
integrated vga, probably the one I think stands the best chance of
getting supported. Right now I think that would mean NVidia or VIA, but
I know rather little about it. If it never gets support, it will still
be a perfectly usable computer. But my main motivation is that if there
was a MB with a "Works with linuxbios" sticker on it, and it didn't
cost too much I'd buy it.

/Rasmus