[LinuxBIOS] questions about VSA on Gx2 plus cs5535??

lihao lihao at mprc.pku.edu.cn
Mon Feb 5 23:37:18 CET 2007

Hi all,

         I have made the codes run into the vsmbios. And it hangs on
pci_sanity_check(). Anyone has the same problems?

I have 2 questions:

1)      I have downloaded VSA code, and VSA implements a softVG, do I need
to make a VGABIOS myself from linux?

2)      If I need a VGABIOS, where should I put it in the image??

         Thanks, any advice would be well appreciated.

  _____