[LinuxBIOS] [RFC] i82801 generic patch

Corey Osgood corey_osgood at verizon.net
Sun Jun 3 22:14:36 CEST 2007

Uwe Hermann wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 10:34:26AM -0400, joe at smittys.pointclark.net wrote:
>> Looks great Corey! How soon can this be Acked??
>
> Pretty soon, I guess. I'm looking over it, but we need to be careful to
> not break any existing boards.

No boards will be broken, I don't intend to remove the old devices nor
swap over any boards. I'm leaving that for people that actually have
them and can test it to do.

> Also, at the very minimum the proper
> license headers have to be added/merged.

Yeah, working on that right now. Anyone know who svn user magnanisj is?
I think this person worked for Linux Networx or SuSE in late 2005, but I
could be wrong. If they can't be identified, I've got to rewrite a
couple files.

> A more in-depth review will follow...
>

> Uwe.

Thanks,