[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBios on a braille display ?

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Tue Mar 6 15:28:52 CET 2007

> I took a quick look at their web but they make so many boards that
> it's hard to know which one you have.

Okay. Thanks a lot.

> Can you tell us anything more that can be useful? Perhaps we can
> guess the board size from the size of the box it's in?

The dimensions are 30x20x3,8 cm, and the weight is 1,8 kg.
The manufacturer is a french company called EuroBraille, and the product
is an Iris KB.
Regarding the connections, I guess lspci told you even more than I know.
If there are other informations that might be of some interest,
please don't hesitate to ask, I will do my best to provide them.

Anyway... Samuel and I will probably open the device in April.

> It also seems like your board is a bit old, they may even have taken
> it off their web page.
>
> I'll give their web page another go.

Thanks again !
Sébastien.