[LinuxBIOS] 5 Euro flash hardware

Quux pawn2be.wild at yahoo.de
Mon Mar 12 17:37:44 CET 2007

I don't suppose there is a manual in English somewhere? My German is rusty
>> (http://www.loet.de/download_en.html).
>>
>> Suggestions on how to build/where to find such a voltage regulator? The
>> manual isn't very helpful in that respect - at least as far as I can make
>> out. Would adding a resistor to the +5V line be sufficient?

either power supply or PCI bus has 3.3 V. The manual is not telling much
about that - I saw no english version around.
the manual talks about those jumpers and what to avoid when both sockets
are populated. the circuit can also be the basis of other designs such
as capacity measurement board.   --Q