[LinuxBIOS] linuxbios + xf86-video-unichrome: no VGA BIOS needed.

Fredrik Ohrstrom oehrstroem at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 11:44:29 CET 2007

Ubercool! This is exactly what I myself intended to do, and you
have already done it! My next goal is to initialize the display
already in LinuxBios. I want it to go into a nice picture/or solid color
within less a second after press the ON button. Then, later as the
X-server takes over the control, it will know that the display is
initialized
and can take over without blinking the display.... :-)

Do you think it is possible?

//Fredrik