[LinuxBIOS] [patch 0/4] AMD Geode LX support for LinuxBIOS

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Wed May 2 02:03:40 CEST 2007

Hey Marc, welcome to the list!

On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 04:48:27PM -0600, Marc Jones wrote:
> Our implementation has been split into four patches: cpu,
> northbridge, southbridge,

These three patches all contain systematic whitespace breakage and
some code cleanups. Could you separate that from the actual code
changes and provide separate patches?

(It could be that your development tools introduce whitespace and
formatting changes rather than you doing it on purpose. Please fix
your tools in that case.)

> and mainboard.

This is all new files, so I think it looks good.

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 01:32:12AM +0200, Uwe Hermann wrote:
> > In addition to the patches you will need the Geode LX VSA binary
> > that is located here:
> >
> > http://www.amd.com/files/connectivitysolutions/geode/geode_lx/lx_vsa.36k.bin.gz
>
> Where's the source code? SCNR :)
>
> I assume the source is not publically available? That would sure be
> great!

I guess it's all assembly anyway, but I agree having the source would
be better than only having the blob.

What are your thoughts on this, AMD?

Thanks!

//Peter