[LinuxBIOS] V-Link docs, datasheets, explanations, etc

Corey Osgood corey_osgood at verizon.net
Wed May 2 23:00:26 CEST 2007

I've been Googling for anything relating to V-Link, either as a standard
(preferably Via's version, if one exists) or some sort of explanation on
setting it up. I've found nothing, in 18 pages, except lots of chipset
feature pages and some MIDI info. Can anyone point me somewhere in the
right direction? Basically, I just need to know if there's any need for
any setup/calibration needed for V-Link to work, and if so, what the
steps are (is it just setting the correct northbridge registers?).

-Corey