[LinuxBIOS] [patch 08/10] Geode LX: Northbridge

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Fri May 4 04:04:44 CEST 2007

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 06:44:26PM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> On 5/3/07, Peter Stuge <stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org> wrote:
> >
> > > +             print_debug("\r\n");
> >
> > Please use only \n for line endings.
>
> Now, Peter, please recall that in the old romcc code you had to do
> \r\n. That's my old printk, I bet, left over.

I didn't know that about romcc code.

> Let's not be too hard on Marc, or blame him for my mistakes,

I'm sorry to come off like a complete pest here, Marc. That's
not me at all, I promise. :)

> he's worked hard on this thing :-)

Yes, I do not doubt that, and I am very thankful for the effort!

That's also one reason I feel strongly about it, I want the patch
and code to look as good as it works, especially if it will get
copied and/or used for reference in other boards and v3.

//Peter