[LinuxBIOS] winflashrom architecture (Windows port of flashrom) -- looking for suggestions

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Sun May 6 12:30:08 CEST 2007

* Darmawan Salihun <darmawan.salihun at gmail.com> [070506 07:02]:
> 1. How am I suppose to commit the source code for winflashrom (windows
>    version of flashrom), once I got a working version of the code (at
>    least tested to work in two testbed motherboard that I have
>    right now)?

I guess sending a unified diff against flashrom from the LinuxBIOSv2
tree would be the best way.

> 2. How the versioning system works in the current flashrom utility? Does it
> follow LinuxBIOS versioning?

It is currently part of the LinuxBIOSv2 tree, living under util/

There's Windows support for subversion here:
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

At some point we want to create a seperate LinuxBIOS utilities
repository, but thats not there yet. Wont be a difference anyways.

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613